Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Mobile Specification

Last week we could see new devices of Xiaomi, Chinese manufacturer that is revolutionizing the world of telephony. Everyone expected the launch of Xiaomi Mi4 Windows Edition, i.e. a Xiaomi 10 Windows Mobile smartphone, but we hear nothing of it. Today, thanks to an official statement, we know that Xiaomi will launch on December 3 a rom to your Xiaomi Mi4 to removed Android to install Windows Mobile 10. Thus users who have Xiaomi Mi4 won't have to buy another smartphone and those who want to be with him, will first have to buy the smartphone and then install the new Rome of Xiaomi.
Mobile 
This rom is a collaborative work between Xiaomi and Microsoft, making it a priori all works and is fully legal to install it on a smartphone of Xiaomi. An interesting point since many manufacturers remove the warranty if the software of the device is changed. The new rom of Windows 10 Mobile will be free for all though as we have just said it will operate in the Xiaomi Mi4.

10 only WinMo rom will work with Windows 10 Mobile
In any case has drawn much attention wink Xiaomi is giving 10 Windows Mobile and Microsoft. Last week we could know a new tablet that used Windows 10 Mobile as a primary operating system and Android not as in the previous version. Thus, until Xiaomi says otherwise, the Chinese manufacturer bet on two operating systems giving them support. This, as I can remember, made it only Samsung and Google if we take into account its Chrome OS.

Personally I like that freedom now offering Xiaomi although I admit that I doubt very much that the company can opt for two different operating systems and keep them with your support, so I imagine that this will last a while and then will choose, but what operating system choose Xiaomi?

The Seville company dance Mobile visit Wednesday, day 2, at 19.00 hours, the Teatro Regio of Almansa (Albacete) with the show 'All something tells me', which aims to reach people with visual disabilities with dance and art.

This work, which aims to reflect on the identity and the power of integrating the arts, is directed by the choreographer and dancer, Antonio Quiles, who uses dance, theatre, performance and Visual Arts for its representation, as reported by dance scene in press release.

In this way, art, social integration and disability gather in this show that develops with a montage in a double plane in which four dancers, the own Quiles, Arturo Parrilla, Daniel Parejo and José Manuel Muñoz, pose, through contemporary dance, a reflection on identity, differences and similarities between people.

At the same time, develops a narrative describing the executed piece. Since the company said in its letter that presentation that "the work is read from the beginning as an inclusive dance piece" and don't "mind".

The work is part of the program of the circuit 'Dance scene' representations, the INAEM-driven and developed by the Spanish network of theatres, auditoriums, circuits and public festivals.

The Mobile dance company was born in 1995, in Seville, associated with its dance school and centre of artistic creation, in order to demonstrate the integration of the art capacity. The company has become more professional and organized the annual festival scene Mobile on art and disabilities.

His work has garnered various accolades, as the 'Dionisos' Prize to theatrical projects with social impact, awarded by UNESCO-Comunidad of Madrid; the Andalusian Prize to best practices in caring for persons with disabilities; the solidarity award of the Union of actors and performers of Andalusia; the 'Mayte' normalization of disability in the theatre; and the award social initiatives for employment.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, if you wanna goto Hellfire,
    keep doing what you're doing;
    however, if you wanna wiseabove
    this finite existence, read on...

    trustNjesus.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, if you wanna goto Hellfire,
    keep doing what you're doing;
    however, if you wanna wiseabove
    this finite existence, read on...

    trustNjesus.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have a great article here, But let me share with you all here about my experience with a loan lender called Pedro Loans who helped me expand my business with his loan company that offered me a loan amount of 600,000.00 USD which I used to upgrade my business months ago. He was really awesome working with him because he a Gentle man with a good heart, a man who can listen to your heart beat and tell you that everything will be OK, when I contacted Mr Pedro it was on my Facebook page that his advert came up then I visited his office to discuss about the loan offer that he and his company render, He makes me understand how all process go then I decided to give a try to it was successful just like he promised, yeah I believe him, I trust him, I rely on him as well about all my project he will be my dear financial officer and I'm glad my business is probably going well and I'm going makes my business growth like grass with his help.he work's with a great investors and guess what? They also give international loans. Is that not awesome to hear when you know a lot of business project are growing up each day by day in your heart hoping that you going to make income of that job to raise money for the project, Ops, then Mr Pedro will help you with that, Yes international loan he will help you with that perfectly because I trust him very much for that kind of job, Look don't be shy or shaded give a possible try to Mr Pedro here his contact : pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete